As a spiritual devotion during this Year of Faith, our Pastor, Father Jan has instituted adoration and prayer in the presence of the Images of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. These are the promises of our Lord to those devoted to His Sacred Heart.
• I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of Life.
• I will establish peace in their houses.
• I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
• I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
• I will bestow a large blessing on all their undertakings.
• Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
• Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
• Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
• I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored.
• I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened of hearts.
• Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
• I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that MY all-powerful love shall grant to all those who communicate (receive communion) on the first Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
~ Deacon Paul